Friday, September 10, 2010

I Heart These Men!

Ok, I admit it.... I'm boy crazy. Always have been.

At any given time, I have a crush on at least 2-3 guys. But in the world of fictional characters... dozens. Characters from books I read, movies I watch, and from tv shows. It's easier to crush on the fictional ones, since you see how they interact with others from an outsider's standpoint... not to mention that a lot of those characters are written to be appealing.

You ready to see who gets my heart all a flutter???




Oh, Ferris.... I have loved you since I was 4 or 5 years old! You are fearless, ruthless, confident, and know how to think outside the box! You are an expert with technology, especially when hacking into the school's computer and faking your illness with your stereo system. You are extremely popular but you know who your true friends are and rely on them for help. You also share many good philosophies to others. Like you said "Life moves pretty fast. If you dont stop and look around once in a while, you may miss it."




Yes, I know he dies.. BUT... IT'S, DENNY DUQUETTE!!! He's extremely flirtatious and funny, despite the fact that he's scared of hospitals. If I worked in the medical field and met a guy like this, I would probably fall for him too. I would enjoy playing board games with him to pass the time. Every time I hear "Chasing Cars" by Snow Patrol, I feel my heart tug a little... not kidding.



Gee... I have a crush on another movie geek. Who would have thought? ;-) I was upset when Randy was killed in Scream 2 and was overjoyed at his brief, unexpected appearance in Scream 3. Randy, myself, a pile of movies, and cuddling on a couch... I'm good!!!



Holden Mc Neil is extremely passionate about his work and of life. He also wasn't afraid to express that he fell for Alyssa. Yes, he got her. When her sexual past came out in the open, he struggled with it but was willing to overlook it, even try to expand his sexual boundaries for her. Someone who is basically willing to do anything to keep the woman he loves is highly attractive to me. Holden... you are a great man!





I love a guy with a great sense of humor... and Chandler definately has that! His one liners are just too awesome that I find myself quoting them from time to time. He also has a good heart that's seen too many bad relationships... all he needed was to find the right one.



Oh, Aiden. Sweet, caring, kindhearted. You would make any girl happy. You are a romantic and didn't just want to jump in the sack... very admirable trait. You also see the beauty of nature, whether it was a piece of furniture you created or spending time at your home out in the country. You enjoyed the simple things in life, even in the biggest city in America.



The love letters, restoring the house, random dancing in the street... all of it just makes me melt. Noah Calhoun is an all around wonderful man. He actually reminds me of my Grandpa Savory soooo much. Noah and Allie had complete love and trust for one another and spent their lives expressing that to the fullest. If I found someone like Noah, I wouldn't want to let go.


Wow... after writing this, my head is up in the clouds. LOL

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT! I too feel the same way about Denny. I get Holden McNeil... All I can do is picture Ben Afflec (sp?) in other Kevin Smith films.. "Would you like a chocolate pretzel??"

    Have an urge to watch Mallrats yet? I do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. McSteamy, McDreamy, J.D. from Scrubs, and in real life I have fallen madly in love with a guy JUST LIKE Mr. Big (without the money). Let me tell you how frustrating THAT is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of the Grey's Anatomy crew... my pick would be George. Hehe

    ReplyDelete