Friday, December 17, 2010

Song #16- A Song That You Used To Love But Now Hate

Baha Men "Who Let the Dogs Out"



Okay, I didn't LOVE this song, but it was enjoyable from time to time when you wanted something brainless and goofy. It's my son Truman's fault for my new found dislike for it. When we first started playing Just Dance on the Wii this spring, Truman discovered this song. I think he liked it because the dancer was dressed like a dog. Well, after playing it a few times, Truman loved it. Every time he plays Just Dance, he has to dance to "Who Let the Dogs Out" at least twice, or more. Like with what happened with the song "The Final Countdown" at Borders... the overplaying of the song has driven me to dislike. However, there is a part in The Hangover where Alan sings part of the song and does a little jig. I love that!!! Watching that never annoys me :-)

1 comment:

  1. I can see how this happened to you and its sad really. Its such a great song and now delightfully stuck in my head for the day.

    ReplyDelete