Friday, December 3, 2010

Song #2- Your Least Favorite Song

Europe "The Final Countdown"



I was one of those individuals who went to Borders for the book release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (which I had also done for Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince). I got to the bookstore around 10 that evening to get in line to pick up my copy of the book after Midnight. The wonderful associates of Borders decided to play some music while we all waited, which was "The Final Countdown"... on repeat, for at least 2 hours. Umm... yeah, when you hear that song that many times in a row, you get tired of it really, REALLY fast. I'm just glad that the song didn't subconsciously associate itself with Harry Potter. That would have ruined my favorite books for me.

2 comments:

  1. Its always a shame when someone ruins a good song for you. This is one of the songs that always helps pump me up. Don't know if that's a category this month or not. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do admit that it's a great song, but I've had my fill of it for at least a decade.

    ReplyDelete