Tuesday, March 22, 2011

BC #21- Favorite Pic Of Yourself of All Time, and Why

For today's blog challenge, I decided to focus on my favorite pic of myself when I was little:



This pic was taken in July 1986. I was 2 1/2 years old. I was all dressed for going with my parents to attend a trampoline and tumbling meet. I'm sitting in the magenta Toyota van (which was fairly new to us then, and was traded in for my new car when I was 17). And wow.... that car seats screams the 80's. Nobody would be able to find a car seat made with metal bars nowadays.

What I like about this picture is how cute I looked, with my baby cheeks, my hair in a teeny ponytail, and how cute I looked in my athletic outfit. A few years ago, I loved this picture even more. I was just browsing all my pictures and realized how much my son looked like me. It's funny (in a good way) how genetics worked out that way.

1 comment:

  1. That is indeed a cute pic of you. I have a favorite pic of myself when I was a child too but I lost my photo album a few moves back. I need to check with Mom and see if she has a copy. Yes I can scan a bunch of old pics and then I won't lose them again. Cool now I have a project to do. Thanks Casey!

    ReplyDelete