Hello... my name is Casey. I am a movie geek, a former trampoline and tumbling athlete, Scorpio, hopeless romantic, aspiring writer, single mom, book worm, knowledge seeker, an eclectic music listener, optimistic, outgoing, and kind hearted Kansas City girl. I am a lot of other things, but I can't give myself away entirely (gotta save the really special qualities of myself for a select few).
And now for some interesting facts about me (which are different ones from the 25 Facts About Myself I did last year).
1. Unless it is snowing or raining (or if there is a sheet of ice on the ground), you can find me walking around my house (outside) wearing only socks on my feet.
2. When I was little, I was a huge fan of Snoopy. I watched Snoopy Come Home 5 times a day (from around age 18 months to 3 years old) and my parents made his doghouse out of construction paper to hang on my bedroom wall.
3. Of all of the guys I have dated/had a relationship with, most of them are friends with me on Facebook. I just have the ability to become friends with my exes after a certain amount of time. My ex-husband Brian? Yeah, that will probably never happen.
4. When going to college in St. Louis, I acquired my first pet. It was a maroon and teal beta fish from Walmart. I named it Diesel.
5. I like peas in soups and other stuff, but never alone.
6. I have never been to a state East of the Mississippi River... except Wisconsin.
7. I collect all the state quarters. I am working on having two complete sets: one from the Denver mint and one from the Philadelphia mint. I also have other random coins in my collection.
8. I have never fired a gun.
9. I LOOOOOVE muscle cars: Camaros, Mustangs, Firebirds, GTO's... all of them! I especially love the late 60's and 70's models. One of these days I will own one :-)
10. I have a chicken pox scar on my nose. I love that it's there since it makes me feel more unique.
11. I hate white walls. That's the one thing I dislike the most when living in most rental places... I want to make the space personal and I don't get the liberty to splash color on the walls. It drives me crazy when I can't do that.
12. I never get rid of movies or Cd's, unless they stop working or I bought a DVD to replace the VHS copy.
13. After my divorce was finalized, I had to have my engagement and wedding rings cut off by a jeweler (they wouldn't come off because of pregnancy weight gain). I can still see the indention on my ring finger... almost 3 years later.
14. If there is an Amber Alert in my area... I do not hesitate in posting it on my Facebook, Twitter, send texts, etc. I don't care if you get annoyed by it... I am spreading the word in the hopes that more people are actively looking out for the well being of the missing child.
15. There are two reasons why I joined Twitter: Kevin Smith and David Cook. Needless to say, I've utilized the site beyond following celebrities, LOL.