Saturday, March 26, 2011

BC #25- Put Your IPod on Shuffle, List the First 10 Songs

*Grabs IPod.... puts songs on shuffle*



Yes, this is the IPod that I have.... a little older model, but works great!!! It would be nice to have a newer once, since this one can only hold approximately 1,000 songs. Right now, it has a little over 500 songs (When I added all my music to my new laptop, I guess I didn't anticipate that song files would be bigger than a couple years ago. I was kinda disappointed with that). So lets see what songs will randomly pop out when I hit shuffle!!!

Here We Go!!!

1. "London Bridge" Fergie
2. "Teenage Dream" Katy Perry
3. "Crawling" Linkin Park
4. "Language of Love" Cee Lo Green
5. "My First Kiss" 3OH!3 feat. Ke$ha
6. "We Both Reached for the Gun" Richard Gere, Rene Zellweger, Christine Baranski & cast (Chicago Soundtrack)
7. "Hot Mess" Cobra Starship
8. "Lying is the Most Fun a Girl Can Have Without Taking her Clothes Off" Panic! at the Disco
9. "Your Song" Elton John
10. "Give It Away" Red Hot Chili Peppers

Okay.... I like how this pattern is going, so I'm going to do 10 more!!!


11. "Summer Breeze" Seals & Crofts
12. "Dirty Diana" Michael Jackson
13. "OMG" Usher feat. Will.I.Am
14. "I Stand Alone" Godsmack
15. "Just the Way You Are" Bruno Mars
16. "Spiderwebs" No Doubt
17. "Your Love is My Drug" Ke$ha
18. "That's Not My Name" The Ting Tings
19. "No One" Alicia Keys
20. "Block Rockin' Beats" The Chemical Brothers

All right, 10 more. Then I'm done. I promise!!!


21. "Battlefield" Jordin Sparks
22. "Billie Jean" David Cook
23. "Quit Playing Games (With My Heart)" Backstreet Boys
24. "Music" Madonna
25. "Against All Odds (Take a Look at Me Now)" Phil Collins
26. "Maybe" Sick Puppies
27. "Dreams Along the Water" The Leo Project
28. "Let's Go" Trick Daddy feat. Lil Jon
29. "Higher" Creed
30. "I Wanna Love You" Akon feat. Snoop Dogg


Did I ever mention that I LOOOOOOOOVE having my IPod on shuffle??? Even though I put all the songs on it, I still get that giddy surprised feeling when certain songs show up at random. This list of songs doesn't even BEGIN to showcase the variety of music that I listen to, but it's a decent amount of representation! I am a little suprised that three artists (Lady Gaga, RHCP, and David Cook) had two songs on this list. Funny how that happens sometimes, LOL. Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed my list of random songs today!

No comments:

Post a Comment