Friday, November 5, 2010

Day 5- Something You Hope to Do In Your Life

I have so many things I want to do in my life, so many aspirations! I even have my own bucket list (and have checked off a few things already).

Here's a few things I  hope I get to do or experience in my lifetime:

-Travel all over Europe
-Expand my culinary skills, which includes presentation and decorating
-Have a long, happy marriage
-Learn how to become a bartender
-Own my own house

Now, are you ready for the one thing I hope to do the most???

I want to get back into college. I've already started by filling out the FAFSA a couple months ago. Now I'm working on applying for pell grants (you know, the money you receive that you don't have to pay back).



But that's only part of it.


After I graduate college I wish to find a job that not only will I absolutely love to do, but that it allows me enough freedom to have the kind of lifestyle I want. One where I'm not chained to a desk five days a week. One where I can work from home, or in a coffee shop, or from time to time, work in an office. It's a good thing that my dream job is to be a writer, since it's possible to write anywhere! Technically, I am doing that right now because this blog allows me to write wherever and whenever I want to. The catch is that I'm not getting paid for it. Besides, having a college degree opens me up to related jobs in the field of writing/publications. Who knows what possibilities are out there for me? I don't know all the answers but I'm excited to find out!!!

2 comments:

  1. You should try to be a movie critic or whatever they're called. They get paid to go see movies and write about them! PERFECT for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yet another area where we converge. I work in IT, and frankly I'm a little annoyed that I still have to work out of an office. I'm angling with my company to get on a contract with a client that doesn't need me in an office. Working remotely would be fantastic. Nowadays, I could be taking a bus to another city and work from there! :)

    ReplyDelete