Saturday, November 13, 2010

Quotable

We all have them. Movies that have so many good lines that, between yourself and a few friends, can basically sum up the entire story. A lot of these quotable movies are comedies, but there is the occasional drama or cult film that works its way into the list. I have several movies, comedies and others, that I quote more than some of my absolute favorite films. Please enjoy these movies and the lines that I just love to quote!!!

The Hangover


"You just nailed the baby!" "Are my glasses okay?"
"They gave out rings during the Holocaust?"



"Not at the table, Carlos."
"When I woke up on the roof, I found $80,000 of Bellagio chips in my pocket. Looks like we're going home with some money, boys!"
"Hey! There's Skittles in there!!!"





Pulp Fiction


"In the fifth, my ass goes down."
"That's a pretty fucking good milkshake. I don't know if it's worth five dollars but it's pretty fucking good."
"I'll be there in three shakes of a lamb's tail."
"Oh man. I shot Marvin in the face."





Office Space


"I could set the building on fire."
"I have eight different bosses right now."
"PC Load Letter"? What the fuck does that mean?"
"I can't believe what a bunch of nerds we are. We're looking up "money laundering" in a dictionary."



Waiting...


"There are few things in this world more unsettling than going in the back to grab some condiments and end up staring at a huge, steaming pile of cock."
"Yeah and take anything that he gives you with a shot of penicillin."



"Ma'am, I don't doubt the steak was over-cooked, but did you have to eat it all before you complained about it?"
"You know, we should probably feel guilty, but she broke the cardinal rule. Don't fuck with people that handle your food."




Forrest Gump


"Dear God, make me a bird. So I could fly far. Far far away from here."
"Mama always said, dying was a part of life. I sure wish it wasn't."
"Stupid is as stupid does."
"That's all I have to say about that."





Napoleon Dynamite


"She said she doesn't want you here when she gets back because you've been ruining everybody's lives and eating all our steak!"
"Vote for me, and all your wildest dreams will come true."
"Napoleon, give me some of your tots."





Dumb and Dumber


"Just when I thought you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this... and totally redeem yourself!"
"We got no food, no jobs... our PETS' HEADS ARE FALLING OFF!"



"They're driving an '84... Sheepdog."
"That's as good as money, sir. Those are I.O.U.'s"





Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby


"Someone didn't love you enough when you were little, did they?"
"Hi, I'm Ricky Bobby. If you don't chew Big Red, then fuck you."
"If you ain't first, you're last."




Boondock Saints


"Fuck ass!!!"
"Now, you Irish cops are perking up. That's two sound theories in one day, neither of which deal with abnormally sized men. Kind of makes me feel like Riverdancing."
"I ain't getting him no fucking bagel."




Clerks II


"I left the coffee pot on again, didn't I?"
"Say what you will about Jesus, but leave the "Rings" out of this."
"How the fuck do you always have like two good-looking girls who want you?"
"Sometimes, in the heat of the moment, it's forgivable to go ass to mouth."



And... to finish off my quotable blog.... I have this video of 100 Best Movie Lines in 200 Seconds!

1 comment:

  1. My favorite is "Tigers love pepper." He says it just so matter of factly like it should be common knowledge. I love Zach Galifianakis!

    ReplyDelete