Friday, November 19, 2010

Happy Birthday!

On November 19, 1983, at 8:57 am... a little girl was born, weighing 6 pounds, 8 ounces.

27 years later... and a lifetime's amount of trials, tribulations and excitement... I am here today and ready to have a great birthday!

I must give a shout out to others who share my birthday.... Nancy Caldwell, Leslie Sanford, Bruce Stimpson, and Elizabeth Robertson. Also, celebrities... Meg Ryan, Jodi Foster, Calvin Klein, and former Chiefs player Larry Johnson.

And now.... birthday songs!!!









Yes, I had to be a dork, didn't I??? LOL

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CASEY!!! I hope you have a super terrific awesome day and that all your Birthday wishes come true! And just in case you missed it on the tweet here's my favorite Birthday song link again, enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fV3VjF64ga4

    ReplyDelete